Are you ready to lease your property?
Managing your own investment property (especially as a first time landlord) can be a stressful and time consuming experience.
As a full service property management company in the Tampa Bay area, Property Track specializes in helping you prepare your property for lease, connecting rental properties with the right tenants, and managing the responsibilities of a landlord for a hassle-free experience.
We've been in the property management business since 2003. Kelly Hayden and the Property Track Team know the rental market in Tampa Bay, what people want, and how to deliver. Our services are described below.
Our Property Management Services
We know what tenants are looking for in a rental property and what will get it rented fast.
Our pre-market property inspection may include:
- Simple upgrade ideas and tips
- Safety improvements
- Necessary repair recommendations
- Help getting all of this completed in a timely fashion using our preferred vendors
Advertising and Marketing of your property
We at Property Track put great effort in our marketing strategies in order to expose your property to renters in our community. Our goal is to improve satisfaction and reduce time and effort for both landlords and tenants to get your home rented quickly and efficiently.
Our marketing services may include any or all of the following:
- Rental property listing on more than 80 websites including MLS, Realtor.com, Remax.com, Rent.com, Zillow and many more.
- Re/Max video billboard listings
- Professional on-site signage (if applicable)
- Social Media marketing
- Email marketing
- Video marketing
- Other direct marketing efforts
With Property Track you can be sure that your property will be shown quickly and to qualified tenants via a combination of unique showing tools.
Our qualified staff and online tools do the following:
- Schedule viewings of property with potential tenants
- Walk through with potential tenants to answer questions and highlight features
- Provide thorough feedback and schedule return showings
- Walk through appointment schedule e-mailed to owner for convenience
Prospective Tenant Screening
Again, efficiency is key. We have the right tools and ability to move potential tenants through a detailed screening process digitally. This reduces wait time for landlords and tenants and keeps the process moving.
Our 5-Point Tenant Screening includes:
- Full credit check
- Previous rental history
- National criminal background check
- Sex offender database check
- Previous eviction report
- Employment and income verification
Tenant Move-In Services
When we have found the right tenant, our goal is to get the lease completed and help them get moved in quickly reducing the amount of time that your property is empty and not earning income.
Our Move in Services Include:
- Prepare lease and collect security deposit
- Walk new tenant through the property
- Conduct move-in inspection and provide report to landlord with photographs
- Insure that all maintenance needs are handled
On-Going Property Management
Our property management services are specifically designed to make everything simple and easy for owners and tenants.
Our services include the following:
- Collect monthly rent from tenant
- Deposit all rent income and liability accounts for owner
- Post appropriate tenant notices
- Process evictions (if necessary)
Inspect and Maintain Property
- Facilitate and resolve all maintenance and repair issues
- Select and source highly qualified maintenance and service personnel
- Conduct regular property inspections
- Represent owner as their advocate in HOA meetings (as necessary)
- Facilitate insurance claims (as necessary)
Online Accounting and Reporting Services
- Web-based system generates and maintains service requests, work orders and invoices
- View monthly income and expense statements
- Provide yearly tax statement (1099) and yearly profit and loss statement
Lease Renewal Services
- Generate lease expiration report 90 days prior to renewal date
- Develop new lease for renewal
- Facilitate move-out of current tenant
- Arrange for marketing and showing for new tenant
- Perform end-of-lease move-out walkthrough and property inspection
- Return security deposits less any cost for necessary repairs
HAVE A QUESTION?
GET A HOME VALUATION
150 2nd Ave N, #100
St. Petersburg, FL 33701