Our application process is simple.
Each person over 18 will need to go through the process separately.
Please have the following information available before starting your application:
- Your contact information - name, address, phone, email address
- Your past residency history
- Names of those who will occupy the property with you.
- Personal information - social security number, birthdate, etc
- Your recent employment history and income
- You will need to upload a copy of your driver's license (or other valid form of ID) and proof of your income.
Other information we want you to know:
Please be prepared to pay the application fee as outlined in the property listing. Each resident over the age of 18 must submit a separate rental application. In addition to this rental application, you will also be required to provide a copy of a valid form of identification and proof of income. Most properties require that applicants’ combined gross income is at least 4 times the monthly rent amount.
To complete this rental application, you must be prepared to provide 3 years of residential history as well as contact information for your rental references.
APPLICANTS MAY BE DENIED OCCUPANCY FOR THE FOLLOWING REASONS:
- Falsifying an application
- Incomplete Application
- Poor history profile such as:
- Non-payment of rent
- Poor credit history within the past 5yrs.
- Bankruptcy within the past 2yrs or current bankruptcy
- A filed eviction
- A history of violence to persons or property within the last 5yrs
- A felony within 7 years
- A history of poor or unsanitary housekeeping
- A history of drug-related activity by any of the applicants in the household
APPLICANTS MAY HAVE AN ADVERSE ACTION FOR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
- No employment
- Residential verification of less than 2yrs.
- No credit history
Any exceptions to these criteria must be submitted in writing to the property manager in advance for presentation to the landlord/owner for consideration. If approval is given for such exceptions, additional security, co-signers, an/or additional advanced rent payments may be required.
Application fee: $75 per person.
HAVE A QUESTION?
GET A HOME VALUATION
150 2nd Ave N, #100
St. Petersburg, FL 33701